First Login Help
The Lackawanna Bar Association launched the new, Member Portal in July 2019.
First Login Instructions
- All members in good standing may use the Member Portal. If you have not yet paid your dues, please contact the LBA to arrange payment or Pay Online.
- If you have never logged in, you will need to first set a password for your account. You only need to do this once.
- Setting your password is a simple process. First, go to the Member Portal Login page by going to the LBA Website and using the top menu to select MEMBERSHIP...LOGIN.
- The LOGIN Page includes a FORGOT PASSWORD link (see green highlighter in image just under the text box for a password). Click the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
- After clicking FORGOT PASSWORD, the Password Recovery Page displays. Enter your Supreme Court ID, if an attorney, or email address in the
Username or Email Addresstext box (see green highlight below).Then click the GET NEW PASSWORD button.
- The Member Portal will send an email message to the email address on file with a unique link to allow you to set a password. THE EMAIL MAY TAKE AN HOUR OR LONGER TO ARRIVE. The email will have a title
"[Lackawanna Bar Association] Password Reset"and be from
email@example.com. Use the unique link in the email to set your password. (If you do not seem to get the email even after up to an hour, please check your spam or junk email folder.)
- That's it. Once you set the password initially, you login by going to the Member Portal Login page on he LBA Website and using the top menu to select MEMBERSHIP...LOGIN. Use your Supreme Court ID and newly set password to login.
Alternate Instructions: Using a Temporary Password Set by LBA Staff
- You may also call the LBA and ask that the staff issue a temporary password.
- The LBA Staff will generate a TEMPORARY password and email the TEMPORARY password to you.
- Go to the Member Portal Login page by going to the LBA Website and using the top menu to select MEMBERSHIP...LOGIN.
- Copy the TEMPORARY password from the email and paste the TEMPORARY password into the Password text box in the LOGIN Page. See the green highlighted area below. Enter your Supreme Court ID or Email in the Username text box. Then click the
LOG ME INbutton.
- Once logged in, use the top menu to go to
MEMBERSHIP...MEMBER AREA...Edit Member Profile.
- On the
EDIT MEMBER PROFILEpage, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see the password change fields (there are two). You type your new password twice and then click the
SAVE ALL CHANGESButton.
- Done. Use your new password to login subsequently.