Civil Litigation Matters in Lackawanna County (Statewide Judicial Emergency)
PFA Court Order 4-3-20
Emergency Custody Petitions April 2, 2020
PA Supreme Court Second Supplemental Order 4-1-20
PA Supreme Court Supplemental Order issued 4-1-20 regarding Judicial Emergency
Lackawanna County Register of Wills/Orphans’ Court Covid-19 Emergency Changes
Court Order regarding Motion Court Practice in Lackawanna County
Please find attached a copy of the Court Order regarding Motion Court practice in Lackawanna County.
PA SUPREME COURT EXTENDS APRIL CLE COMPLIANCE PERIOD
As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has extended the April 30 compliance period to Aug. 31, 2020. At this time, the Supreme Court has left other compliance periods unchanged. Here is a link to the order.
COVID-19 free webinar from WestLaw scheduled for 3-20-20
Account Executive (Legal-Westlaw)
* Westlaw - 1 minute get started video - Click Here
* Practical Law - Expert attorney curated content to work smarter, increase efficiency, and get the right results.
* Firm Central - Efficient time/billing software designed for small law firms. Click Here for a FREE TRIAL
* Drafting Assistant - Document drafting tool for transactional & litigation attorneys. Click Here
* PeopleMap - Comprehensive public record searching. Click Here
Reference Attorneys: 1-800-REF-ATTY
Westlaw Training: 1-800-328-WEST, x42293
Customer Service: 1-800-328-4880
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html